Meet my friend Pauline, she is a wardrobe stylist working across the country styling models, athletes and celebrities. I have had the pleasure of working with her and now get to call her a dear friend. Today Pauline is sharing her five must haves for a stylish Spring!
- Unrefined coconut oil – I believe our skin and hair are our greatest accessory therefore that has to be on point first and foremost. Coconut oil will also help achieve gorgeous ethereal beauty.
- Flare jeans – Channeling 70’s chic
- Sachajuan Ocean Mist + Oribe Dry Texturizing Spray – My can’t-live-without essentials to give my mane full bodied, tousled beach waves while giving my hair a break from a wash.
- Light scarf – I have my go-to spring scarves that I travel with that can be styled in multiple ways.
- Floor length bohemian print dress – I can take this dress from Spring straight thru to Fall with the right layering and accent pieces.
Thank you PK for sharing! I am already a fan of the Sachajuan ocean mist spray. Was introduced to it by my hair stylist last year and love how easy to use it is. Also a major fan of #5 the boho dress, I think they are flattering on EVERYONE. Might have to try to work the flare jeans into rotation, but need to find the right pair first.